Tuesday 25 October 2011

All Hallow's eve is approaching!

                  One of my favourite times of the year is approaching! Any excuse to dress up and play! Ever since last year me and Skywalker have spent halloween weekend at the MCM Expo London. A massive cosplaying event and the first one I attended in England. Funnily enough my very first cosplay was at the Ropecon in Finland. It was probably ten years ago when I cosplayed as Death from Neil Gaiman's Sandman graphic novels. I wasn't even aware I was cosplaying then! I always  have the intention of having a new cosplay for each year but this year life got in the way of my plans and I was unable to finish my cosplay in time. I'm hoping to have it done for May's Expo. So I will be re-wearing my costume from last year. Harleyquinn!  And Skywalker as my Joker. Here is a pic from last year's Expo. I have made tweaks to the cosplay since the photo has been taken. After Saturday I will be posting photos from this year's Expo and our experiences. My expectations are high as last year we went down a storm and posed for what felt like a million photos! I hope to meet old and new cosplay friends and have a ball. If there's any cosplayers out there that recognize me leave a comment. Also any comments from non-cosplayers welcome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment