Saturday 15 October 2011

To answer the question: "Why?"

I thought it would be appropriate that my first post would answer the questions about my reasons for starting a blog. This will be mostly a personal blog. I already spend much too much time online and for last couple of years have been lamenting over the fact I no longer get enough writing done. This is my attempt at logging my precious memories, questions and thoughts before I forget them.
         I have always felt life is too short for all the things I want to do. My dream would be to have at least 3 lives and have 3 different careers and experiences in each. Maybe I am just too indecisive but I struggle with this feeling of not having enough time almost every day. For now I have decided to pursue my dream of becoming a successful actor and keep my other interests as hobbies. For a while I thought about starting several blogs for all my different interests but that seemed like too much work to be honest. I am sure there are other renaissance people out there with many interests and passions who I have specially dedicated this blog to. I welcome everyone to enjoy my blog whether a renaissance person or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment